Center of Pre-University Training
Head of the Center: Askar Amanbaev, Candidate of Historical Sciences.
Objectives: Conduct career guidance work with applicants
Mission: Training of highly qualified specialists using advanced learning technologies and modern infrastructure for a positive impact in the development of education, economics, law, art and culture, assistance in choosing a future profession, creating an integrated learning environment in accordance with the needs of society.
• development of cooperation of the university in the field of vocational guidance and organization with educational authorities, secondary general educational institutions and institutions;
• organization of systematic work on the vocational orientation of future university entrants;
• organization of various forms of mass work on preparing applicants for admission to a higher education institution;
• conducting an advertising campaign about the university and bringing it to interested parties;
• development and organization of activities related to the preparatory courses for the UNT and CT;
• coordination of the activities of branches of university departments;
• conducting PR-events aimed at attracting applicants, the university advertising campaign;
• implementation of advice on admission to WKSU.
Address: Uralsk, Pr. Nazarbaev, 162, building number 1, room 414.
Telephone: 8 (7112) 50-44-20, site entrant