Department of youth Affairs
Head of department: Eshimova Zhanbota Esengalievna
Senior consultant of the Committee on youth Affairs: Tapaeva Zhanerke Taulbaevna
Methodist Committee on youth Affairs: Konysbaev Abylai Ongarovich
Methodist Committee on youth Affairs: Orazov Temirzhan Abdykalykovich
Address: Prospect Dostyk-Druzhby, 162, №1 housing, office 213
Phone: 8 (7112) 51-15-03
The purpose of the Committee on youth Affairs: Actively using leisure time of students, to promote the formation of a competitive personality and competitive personality, to establish contacts with students.
Assistance in training competitive specialists with a high level of education and culture.
- assistance in social adaptation and professional development of the future specialist;
- competitive in the labor market, highly moral, physically healthy,
the formation of the whole person, advanced in intellectual and creative terms;
- education of the future specialist as a person with deep knowledge, enthusiasm, tolerance, creativity, ability to communicate, responsibility, propensity to life needs.;
- development and implementation of the principles of humanization of civil and moral education;
- improving the political and cultural level of students;
- education of young people in the spirit of friendship of peoples and Kazakhstan patriotism;
- formation of professional culture of students;
- M. strengthening of patriotism, establishment of cultural and interethnic relations among students with the orientation of the small student Assembly of peoples of Kazakhstan WKSU named after M.Utemisov;
- Assistance in the implementation of socially significant projects and individual ideas of students;
- coordination of the student self-government Department for the implementation of their initiatives and proposals.
- Organization of intellectual games and discussion evenings, meetings at round tables, art, sports and recreation, various clubs, scientific work in the framework of selected specialties.
- Development of draft state programs, concepts and laws aimed at solving problems among young people.
Direction of activity:
The main directions of the Concept of educational work at the University are::
- socio-political and legal education;
- international and Patriotic education;
- moral, cultural and aesthetic education;
- development of research potential and creative potential of students;
- development of sports, promotion of healthy lifestyles.