Center for development of physical culture and a healthy lifestyle
The Address of the Head of State states: "A healthy lifestyle and the principle of joint responsibility of a person for their health - this is what should be the main thing in public policy."
In 2020, 30% of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan should lead an active lifestyle and regularly engage in physical culture and sports. ”
Head Salov Vladimir Y. - Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor.
Purpose. The purpose of the center of physical culture and healthy lifestyle is the development of scientifically based programs and methods to promote students' health, popularize mass sports (including high-performance sports) healthy lifestyles, and involve a large number of students in regular physical education classes.
Mission. Organization of propaganda of physical culture and healthy lifestyle among students
- development of physical culture and sports in high school;
- monitoring the evaluation by students of activities carried out for the development of infrastructure for physical education and sports;
- monitoring students' physical fitness;
- the possibility of adapting the scientific and methodological developments of the center to the needs of students and the region, and, if necessary, their adjustment;
- development of student sports through the development of their own innovative methods of sports training, sound sports selection, carrying out career guidance and the creation of the University’s own youth sports school in the latest areas:
- Single combat (wrestling, boxing, weightlifting).
- sports games (volleyball, football, hockey).
- cyclic sports (skiing, rowing, cycling, athletics).