The rules on the distribution of seats in the hostel
On approval of the Rules
allocation of beds in hostels
public education organizations
In accordance with subparagraph 46-13 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 27, 2007 “On Education” I ORDER:
1. To approve the attached rules for the allocation of places in the dormitories of state educational organizations.
2. To the Department of Higher, Postgraduate Education and International Cooperation (Omirbayev S.M.), in the manner prescribed by law, to ensure:
1) the state registration of this order at the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) after state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the official publication of this order;
3) the placement of this order on the Internet resource of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. Heads of state educational organizations are guided by these Rules for the distribution of places in hostels.
4. The control over the execution of this order shall be entrusted to the Deputy Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Balykbayev, T.O.
5. This order becomes effective after the day of its first official publication.
Minister A. Sarinzhipov
Approved by order
Minister of Education and Science
Republic of Kazakhstan from _______________
2015 № ______
distribution of places in the dormitories of state educational organizations
1. General Provisions
1. These Rules for the Allocation of Places in Dormitories of State Educational Organizations (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) are developed in accordance with sub-paragraph 46-13 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Education” dated July 27, 2007.
2. These Rules determine the procedure for the allocation of places in the dormitories of state educational organizations (hereinafter referred to as the organization), taking into account the basis and priority of providing places of residence in the hostel for students.
3. The cost of living in the dormitory organizations is established in the manner prescribed by law.
2. The procedure for the allocation of beds in hostels
public education organizations
4. The heads of the organization are the Commissions on the distribution of places in the dormitories (hereinafter referred to as the Commission), which is entrusted with the responsibility of considering applications and making specific decisions.
5. The Commission consists of representatives of the administration, the trade union committee, members of the student government of the organization.
6. The chairman of the Commission is appointed the deputy organization responsible for the issues of residence of students in the dormitory.
7. The Commission shall allocate places in hostels based on the basis and priority in the following priority order:
1) disabled since childhood, disabled people of I and II groups, disabled since childhood, disabled children, orphans and children left without parental care, citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan from among the youth who lost or left without parental care until adulthood, persons equal to on benefits and guarantees to participants and people with disabilities of the Great Patriotic War, persons from among rural youth who entered specialties determining the socio-economic development of the village, as well as people of Kazakh nationality who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan ahstan;
2) students on the basis of the state educational order;
3) students enrolled in the first year on a general basis, taking into account the presence of the Altyn Belgi sign, the winner’s certificate of Presidential, international, Republican Olympiad and / or competition, education certificate (certificates, diplomas) with honors. In case of equality of points according to the results of the Unified National Testing or Comprehensive Testing, entrance examinations in subjects or in the form of testing conducted by the organization, financial position is taken into account;
4) students of senior courses with high results in educational, scientific and social work;
5) foreign citizens accepted for training under interstate, intergovernmental agreements.
8. To obtain places in a hostel, the student submits an application in paper form, as well as in electronic form on the “electronic government” web portal www.e.gov.kz with attachment of relevant documents confirming his status.
9. The Commission on the basis of the consideration of applications makes a decision on the provision of places in the hostel, and also forms the appropriate list. It does not consider the applications of persons whose place of residence is the city of the location of the educational organization.
10. On the basis of the formed list for residence in a dormitory, signed by the rector, students are given a referral to provide a dormitory.
11. The specified list of residents living in a dormitory, signed by the commandant (director) of the hostel, is posted on the portal of the organization of education.
11. In accordance with these Rules, educational organizations develop a procedure for the settlement of students in a dormitory and the rules for living in them.