Research laboratory of natural heritage, geobotany and monitoring of a biodiversity
Head of the Research laboratory of natural heritage, geobotany and monitoring of a
biodiversity, candidate in biological sciences Sarsenova Bibigul Balgabayevna
Address: WKP, Uralsk, Dostyk St. / Friendship, 121, office 205
Phone number: 8 (7112) 50 35 49
The research laboratory of natural heritage, geobotany and monitoring of a biodiversity is structural division of the department of science and international relations of M. Utemissov West Kazakhstan state university. The research laboratory of natural heritage, geobotany and monitoring of a biodiversity carries out the activity on the basis of the provision on laboratory, according to the plan of the work of the department of science and international relations.
The main purpose of the activity of Research laboratory of natural heritage, geobotany and monitoring of a biodiversity is the research and monitoring of natural resources of the Western Kazakhstan with application of natural-sciences, statistical and cartographic methods, and information technologies.
Carrying out complex scientific researches of natural heritage of the Western Kazakhstan. Research of scientific and methodical principles of study local lore.
The main objectives and directions of activities:
1. Carrying out initiative, utility agreement, grant scientific researches
2. Inventory of a biological and landscape diversity of the Western Kazakhstan
3. Studying of flora and fauna of the Northern Prikaspiya
4. Drawing up regional local history maps of the West Kazakhstan region
5. Development of the recommendation after preservation of unique natural objects
6. Providing region with scientific and methodical material of educational institutions
7. Involvement of creative youth to studying of natural history of edge
8. Creation of databanks and program and information products on natural heritage and preservation of a biodiversity
9. Involvement of students to participation in scientific work under the leadership of curators of activities of research laboratory
10. Implementation of results of work of laboratory in educational and creative processes
11. Preparation of scientific articles, monographs, reference media, state of the art reviews, etc. devoted to studying of natural heritage of the region
12. Development of the international cooperation with foreign scientific institutions for the purpose of carrying out scientific researches joint with foreign partners on mutually advantageous conditions.