FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC STAFF
Accreditation and self-certification
Center of Strategic Development and Quality
Head of the center: Urov Oleg Vinal'evich
The center of strategic development and quality is a subdivision of WKSU and operates on the basis of the position of the center of strategic development and quality in accordance with the plan of his work.
Mission: development of the mission, goals and objectives of the University, the development and implementation of the concept and development plans of the University.
Purposes:: Compliance activities wksu international standards of quality in education and regulatory requirements of MES RK.
- preparation of structural subdivisions of the University for the procedures of external evaluation;
- evaluation of the implementation of the requirements of University regulations, plans and regulations;
- rating assessment of activity PPS and division of the university;;
- monitoring the activities of the University;
- realization of policy in the field of quality and environmental policy of WKSU;
- improvement of QMS and EMS in the University;
- organizing and conducting internal audits of QMS and SAM wksu.
Phone: 8 (7112)50-41-51
- Rector blog
- Онлайн-тестирование для педагогических специальностей
- Электронные учебные издания
- AIS "Makhambet" (Schedule)
- Student Services Center
- AIS "Platon"
- Distance education
- Online learning
- Massive open online courses
- Staff blogs
- Scientific library
- Rare Book Foundation
- Electronic Herbarium
- Career center
- Commission on Anti-Corruption
- Complaint book
- State symbols
- Information on attendance, the distribution of grants and hostel
- Virtual methodical cabinet
- Institute for Multilingual Education
- WKSU mail
- Intranet (planning)
- WKSU Vestnik
- Vacant educational grants
- Commissioner for Ethics and Anti-Corruption