FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC STAFF
Accreditation and self-certification
Department of Quality Management and Evaluation
Department of quality management and evaluation is a subdivision of the Department of Strategic Development and Quality WKSU and operates on the basis of the provisions of the Department of quality management and assessment in accordance with the plan of his work.
Mission: Establishing an effective system of university management.
- Continuous improvement of the quality management system and environmental management WKSU;
- The implementation of the quality policy and environmental policy.
- Maintenance of documentation;
- Organization and carrying out the internal audit;
- Monitoring the implementation of corrective and preventive actions;
- Consultation of department heads;
- Conduct training seminars in the field of QMS, EMS;
- The courses on Internal Audit.
Phone: 8 (7112)50 41 51
- Rector blog
- AIS "Makhambet" (Schedule)
- Student Services Center
- AIS "Platon"
- Distance education
- Online learning
- Massive open online courses
- Staff blogs
- Scientific library
- Rare Book Foundation
- Electronic Herbarium
- Career center
- Commission on Anti-Corruption
- Complaint book
- State symbols
- Information on attendance, the distribution of grants and hostel
- Virtual methodical cabinet
- Institute for Multilingual Education
- WKSU mail
- Intranet (planning)
- WKSU Vestnik