Commissioner for Ethics and Anti-Corruption at M. Utemisov WKSU
Vice-rector for scientific work and international relations Akhmedenov Kazhmurat Maksutovich
Main functions: collection of information on non-compliance with the standing orders of Ethics Rules at M. Utemisov WKSU., consultation of employees and officials on the standing orders of Ethics Rules, consideration of disputes on violation of the standing orders of Ethics Rules and participation in it.
The Commissioner for Ethics and Anti-Corruption has the right:
- to initiate procedures in identifying violations of the Rules both on the basis of received appeals and on his own initiative;
- to apply personally to employees and officials on issues of non-compliance with the Rules;
- to give employees and officials explanations and interpretation of the standing orders of the Rules.
The Commissioner for Ethics and Anti-Corruption is required to:
- ensure the protection (within the framework of the procedures established by the labour legislation) of employees for the period of conducting procedures focused on consideration of disputes regarding the violation of the Rules, in case of situations of their forced dismissal due to the initiation of consideration of such cases;
- participate in the consideration of the issues of non-compliance with the Rules;
- keep records of appeals of employees and officials, as well as business partners and interested parties on issues of non-compliance with the standing orders of the Rules;
- within 5 (five) working days to provide clarification of the standing orders of the Rules to the University employees in case of their application;
- keep independence and impartiality in the settlement of disputes on issues of non-compliance with the Rules;
- ensure the anonymity of the employee and the official applied for a violation of the provisions of the Rules (if they wish to remain anonymity).
Consulting hours for teachers and staff members studying Ethics and corruption risk management:
- daily from Monday to Friday 9:00 to 6.30, lunch break from 13:00 to 14.30
- Address: Rrepublic of Kazakhstan, Uralsk, N.Nazarbayev Ave. 162, M. Utemisov West Kazakhstan State University
- phone: 8 (7112) 50 34 77
- personal page: https://www.facebook.com/Kazhmurat1978?ref=brem